- More stable needle threading - the needle
now moves to the left needle position when the
- The Trace key now divides into two on the
Smarter Resume functions - Resume will keep
your current settings information, even if the
mode changes from embroidery to sewing after
pressing the Sewing mode key on the top right
of the screen. There are now two Resume mode
set keys for both embroidery and sewing in the
Set mode so that sewists can set Resume for
embroidery and sewing respectively.
Improved tracing with basting stitches - the
machine will baste around the embroidery area
with a 5 mm allowance when the "tracing with
basting stitch" is selected. (An allowance will
be null if the pattern spreads over the maximum
limit of embroidery area).
- Longer basting stitches - the stitch length
for basting can be set up to 12 mm. For the
first three stitches, so as to avoid a skipped
stitch, the length is 2 mm. At the end of stitching,
the thread is trimmed automatically.
- Reverse stitch lengthened - the stitch length
has increased from 2.5 mm and can be set up
to 5 mm.
- Improved reading of data from the CD-Rom drive
- even if the design is 150KB (75,000 stitches)
or over on the CD, it can be read from the CD-Rom
drive to the machine via USB cable correctly.