Artistic Digitizer Installation Software
For customers without DVD drives on their computers
Artistic Digitizer must first be purchased from your local authorized dealer in order to carry out the installation outlined.
The purchased software will contain the serial number and activation code needed to operate your software.
The following links have been prepared for installation of the
Windows and Mac versions of Artistic Digitizer software.
To complete the installation process, you will be required to enter
your activation code.
To get started, you first need to check your computer meets the
following Minimum System Requirements:
For more information on how to install the software, please refer to
- Windows operating system: Windows 7, 8 or 10 with the latest service packs; OR
- Mac operating system: latest or immediately preceding version compared to release date of this software
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 1 GB of free uncompressed space
- Graphics card: 3D DirectX 9c accelerator with at least 1 GB of RAM, 32-bit color(Windows only)
- Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768
- Internet connectivity: for product registration, activation and periodic renewals
the quick start guide or online manuals for multi-language users.
Click here for Quick Start Guide (Full version)
Click here for Quick Start Guide (Jr. version)
Click here for Online Manual (German)
Click here for Online Manual (French)
Click here for Online Manual (Italian)
User interface languages available include:
English, German, French, Spanish, Latin Spanish, Italian, Japanese