Artistic Digitizer Upgrade Instructions for Junior Version Users
Upgrading from Jr. to Full version
The Artistic Digitizer upgrade package must first be purchased from your local authorized dealer in order to carry out the upgrade outlined here.
The upgrade kit will contain the upgrade code needed to upgrade and operate your software.
Upgrading from Artistic Digitizer Jr. to the Full version of the software is a simple process which only requires the inputting of an Upgrade Code.
Please follow the instructions below and you will soon be enjoying the increased functionality and additional features that the Full version of Artistic Digitizer offers.
1. Open your Artistic Digitizer Jr. software
*Please update to latest version before upgrading
2. From the Help menu at the top of the screen, select the Key upgrade option
3. The Key upgrade dialog will appear
4. Input the 16-character Upgrade Code that is displayed on a sticker on the inside of your Upgrade kit DVD case(including the hyphens).
5. Make sure you are connected to the internet and click the Upgrade button.
6. At the botton of the dialog screen, a message will appear informing you that your key was successfully upgraded.
Note: It is only necessary to enter/use the Upgrade once.
After this, your key will be recognized as a Full version key on any other devices you have Artistic Digitizer installed on as long as you are connected to the internet.
For more information on how to install/upgrade the software, please refer to
quick start guide and upgrade instructions from link below.
Click here for Quick Start Guide and Upgrade Instructions